What is RMO?

What is RMO?

The importance of the project management office has been heard many times. However, over the years, the question has begun to arise whether there is still an additional leg missing, which may not only improve but also complement such an office? We are talking about RMO, which is a kind of extension of the unit dealing with project management. Most often, this is the solution found in companies where only 30 percent of work is related to the project, while the remaining 70 percent is related to routine activities. This applies to the resources that need to be managed, and in project management it is a completely separate field, even though it is related to PMO.

Design company

Working on projects often involves dynamic changes that require quick response. In such a situation, it is necessary to use software in which changes are introduced in real time, and the scheduling of all activities is prepared in an optimal and effective manner. If the work on the project is well planned, then it is also easier to plan RMO, i.e. using all resources for the benefit of the project. Resources are not only people, but also finances and products that should be properly managed. Proper integration of all units is not a simple task, but only in this way can the project be completed in the most effective manner and within the planned budget.

Technology